Saturday, March 10, 2007

Minimed Minilink Available Monday, March 12, 2007





New Minimed Minilink will be available Monday, March 12, 2007





I am so excited about this. I am only 24 hours sans the Freestyle Navigator CGM and desperate to *know* what my blood sugar is. For the first time in history, I am checking my sugars religiously and logging it into the CoPilot program I still have downloaded on my computer. I had to return the CDs and the bluetooth device, but I can manually input my food, insulin, exercise and blood sugar readings and still benefit from the excellent visuals this program gives me.

Photos from Drea: http://drea-girlonthego.blogspot.com/2007/03/minimeds-new-minilink-transmitter.html

3 comments:

George said...

That looks so awesome! I am very excited about that!

I am George and a Type 1. I just found your blog on the OC Website so I will add a link to my blogroll now.

Thanks for the heads up about that new release from MM. I am so excited!
Did i mention that? LOL

Drea said...

I am really excited about this new smaller sensor, but it will be awhile before it is released in Canada!

Sorry you had to give yours back....I would be lost....

Kerri. said...

I can't get over how much that new transmitter looks like a seashell. Much more user-friendly than the last round.

Welcome to the blogosphere! I write a diabetes blog called Six Until Me - I'll be adding you to my blogroll tonight. :)

-- Kerri.