Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Minimed Minilink Available Monday, March 12, 2007





New Minimed Minilink will be available Monday, March 12, 2007





I am so excited about this. I am only 24 hours sans the Freestyle Navigator CGM and desperate to *know* what my blood sugar is. For the first time in history, I am checking my sugars religiously and logging it into the CoPilot program I still have downloaded on my computer. I had to return the CDs and the bluetooth device, but I can manually input my food, insulin, exercise and blood sugar readings and still benefit from the excellent visuals this program gives me.

Photos from Drea: http://drea-girlonthego.blogspot.com/2007/03/minimeds-new-minilink-transmitter.html

4 comments:

George said...

That looks so awesome! I am very excited about that!

I am George and a Type 1. I just found your blog on the OC Website so I will add a link to my blogroll now.

Thanks for the heads up about that new release from MM. I am so excited!
Did i mention that? LOL

Drea said...

I am really excited about this new smaller sensor, but it will be awhile before it is released in Canada!

Sorry you had to give yours back....I would be lost....

Kerri. said...

I can't get over how much that new transmitter looks like a seashell. Much more user-friendly than the last round.

Welcome to the blogosphere! I write a diabetes blog called Six Until Me - I'll be adding you to my blogroll tonight. :)

-- Kerri.

Adria Henderson said...

Without comparing your results to a laboratory test, there's no way to know which is the more accurate. I'd probably default to the newer one. Next time you go into the doctor's office, compare your results to the doctor's office's glucose meter (freestyle glucose meter), preferably with the same blood sample. Also bring it to the lab when you go in for a fasting or random blood sugar test with best blood glucose meter. Test yourself immediately before or after the blood draw. My freestyle libre flash glucose monitoring system is 1-10 points off the lab / doctor's office and I consider that pretty good. Learn more: https://www.onlineshopology.com